Many studies have shown that Computer-assisted (Minimal Invasive) Hip Replacement surgery have numerous benefits over other techniques. The technique offers a well-aligned and balanced hip joint that are likely to last longer.
Dr D K Das an accomplished orthopedic surgeon is well trained in computer -assisted (Minimal Invasive) Hip Replacement surgery. He conducts the surgery with clinical precision and delivers quality care to his patients.
There are two types of hip replacement procedures:
Benefits of Computer Assisted Hip Surgery
- Improved reliability of reconstructed limb length
- Improved reliability of prosthetic component alignment
- Fewer prosthetic hip joint dislocations
- Shortens hospital stay
- Very less recovery time (patient is able to walk within 3 days of surgery)
- Increases the precision and accuracy
- Decreases errors